Thursday, February 28, 2008

When life gives you lemons maybe you should sell them to Pepsi for more 7up production...

So I don’t think many have been checking out our blog quite yet but for those who do, we got some pretty devastating news on Wednesday regarding our departure.

Turns out that the "powers that be" are attempting to fill available spaces in the international rotation with non-Americans…who even with the falling dollar are much cheaper to hire. So we’ve pretty much been officially pushed back to January ‘09.

Of course this changes our plans dramatically and puts a completely different spin on my leaving my job on April 4th…especially considering my position has been filled. Good times.

I’m a true believer in everything happening for a reason and although my faith is being tested I’m sure it will all work out for the best in the end.

Now if anyone hears of any consultant or short-term executive property management needs just let me know…otherwise I will continue training Gert in interpretive dance and our tour of Ponce De Leon corners and Piedmont Park should begin around April 5th. Keep an eye out for flyers and tell friends!

1 comment:

Dr. Pants said...

well that sucks. i will continue to drink Pepsi products in solidarity.