Friday, December 17, 2010

2010

Another year on the road is drawing to a close today. My grandmother always told me that time goes by faster and faster each year and she was so right. I can tell you when you live your life in 2 month increments it really flies by.

It has been a year of incredible travel, amazing opportunities, some tough goodbyes, a whole lot of laughter and even a few tears.

We’re beyond grateful for it all…






For those of you who have been readers for a while- yes, I use the same dang songs for all my videos. Why you may ask…well, my software only allows certain types of files and Itunes has me backed into a corner. So enjoy the Coldplay because it’s here to stay. Or you could send an email to Steve Jobs. I hear he may even respond if you get sassy enough.

No comments: