Thursday, January 20, 2011

dipping back in reality

Somehow it seems I've found myself a little job. I wasn't looking, to be sure, but it found me and I have to say I'm a little excited. I'm retiring the daily photo for a little while, at least until I get this whole "being on an actual schedule with real responsiblities" thing under control.

Hopefully next week after we move to our new "home" in Midtown I'll feel a little less upside down and actually start blogging again. I know you were all dying to read about all the errands I've been running...Home Depot, meet the contractor, meet the landscaper, scream in madness over the mess the tenants left of our house, go to Lowes, drive up to the storage space, go back to Home Depot, meet the contractor again, go back to Lowes...it has been quite the adventure.

Anyhoo, don't give up on me. I promise to return back to the regularly scheduled program as soon as possible...

No comments: