Monday, December 12, 2011

the daily(ish)

I’m not going to lie and say I haven’t found the bathrooms in China difficult.  I mean that both figuratively and literally.  Literally because hey, my knees just aren’t what they used to be and well, I grew up with toilets and we like what we know. I’m always on the lookout for a handicap stall.  Always.

Going to Seoul was a treat because they have embraced the Japanese style “smart toilets”.  These things will sing you a song, play water sounds to help you along, warm the seat and maybe dance a jig…I just haven’t found that button yet.

The bathroom in the airport even had a digital screen to show you what stalls were free…

IMG-20111127-00268

America needs to do some serious catch-up in bathroom technology!

1 comment:

danvalley52 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.