Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stupid Weak Foot Bones

10 years ago I broke my foot in 4 places...4 stress fractures from a lack of proper arch support and too much marching/running.

10 years later and apparently my bones can no longer handle walking my dog on the sidewalk.

So not only do I get to crutch around for 2 weeks and wear the "soft-shoe" for 6 weeks but I also have to go to a podiatrist and get orthopedic inserts for my shoes so this won't happen again.

Pretty sexy.

But in all that sucks about this Yash did bring up a really good point...at least I'm not overseas with a broken foot. So if my stupid foot has to be so weak and stupid and need special inserts to get it through the day then I'm glad it is broken now.

Well, maybe next week would have been better since the wife would have been in town to help me.

I certainly won't be hiring Gert out anytime soon as a helper dog. Useless.





No comments: