Monday, July 11, 2011

the daily(ish)

As I may have mentioned (20 times) I’m FINALLY working on our coffee table photo books. I realize we don’t technically have coffee table, but that’s really besides the point. This project is massive and is taking even longer than I dreaded it taking, but so far they are really coming together nicely. With an average of 10,000 images a year, this project truly getting off the ground is a HUGE weight off my shoulders.


I try to spend a few hours each day where I wade through and narrow down (and narrow down, and narrow down once again) photos. I then magnify the chosen few to ensure there aren’t any smudges, dust spots from the lens or strange things in the background to make them unworthy of publishing.


Some don’t make the cut…


DSC_0690


DSC_0690-1


DSC_0877


wowser


I don’t even want to imagine how many photos I’m in the background of looking like an idiot.

No comments: