Thursday, July 28, 2011

the daily(ish)

Apologies for this being more “ish” than “daily” this week.  I think I’ve found my blogging mojo again.  I spent some time today reading back over some entries and it helped me remember how much I enjoy being able to look back on this incredible journey.  Also, big thanks to Kellie and J for reminding me that people are actually still reading. As for my other “shy” readers, I know you’re out there and I even know what country you’re from (thanks Google Stats) so feel free to comment, ask questions, tell me to shut up…you know, be engaged.

So, without further ado…

DSC04427

This was the wall of a restaurant we went to last week.  The wall.  This is a frontal view of the wall.  They had crap glued alllllll over it.

Um, yes I think I’ll  have the fish…no, no….make that an anxiety attack with a side order of crazy.

I have a fear if we don’t stop buying souvenirs our house could end up looking just like this.  Wait until you see the bathroom of this place!

No comments: