Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can't get enough of me?

So I’m not really much of one for self-promotion, but I am one for promoting great websites so let’s pretend that’s really what this is all about.

If you are engaged, know someone who's engaged or if you’re just a sucker for wedding stories you need to check out www.equallywed.com. Equally Wed is THE wedding mag for LGBT couples planning upcoming nuptials.

Our lovely and über-talented friends founded it earlier this year and have been kind enough to let me write some honeymoon pieces for them. Oh, how I wish it had been around when we were planning our wedding! It’s an amazing magazine and an awesome tool for those getting hitched. Their summer issue is up today.

If you’re a woman with a passion for travel you need to check out www.pinkpangea.com. It’s a great new site with real stories from women who take on the globe one city at a time. It has great advice, travel ideas and maybe even a few words from a couple of girls in the world you may know. I love the idea of women travelers helping one another. Love it! BTW- if you want to contribute to the site let me know and I’ll send you an invite.

There’s another online magazine with an upcoming issue that I hope to be coming out very soon. Its young, it’s hip, and for some reason they actually wanted me to write a travel feature for them. Kidding, kidding. It’s a great mag and as soon as their latest issue is up I’ll repost here.

Let the perusing begin!

No comments: