Monday, February 2, 2009

Taj Mahal



Our visit to the Taj Mahal began at sunrise and ended at sunset. I can truly say that it is something that I will remember always. It is a beauty you cannot truly appreciate until face to face with it. And even then it is almost more than you can process.

Believe me when I say that no picture or description could ever truly do it justice. If you are ever presented the opportunity to go to India you should take it just to see this if nothing else.

And when your guide takes you across the river to watch the Taj at sunset be sure to get a ride from Anan and his brother on their camel, Roger. Give them a few extra hundred rupees and tell them I said hello.

1 comment:

ablackwelder said...

Gosh, that is magnificent.....the pictures and the fact that you're there to see it.....it really blows my mind!