Saturday, February 13, 2010
It seems that in the midst of traveling the world I was actually getting a year older. 31 was an amazing year- period. I have zero complaints. Zero.
Last year I decided to start measuring my years by my own birthday and made a list of resolutions. As I look over them I’m regretful and even embarrassed that so many are still on my “to-do” list.
But, as I get older I realize and accept that I will ALWAYS have a personal to-do list. I will always have things I want to change, want to improve, want to start, want to end, want to move towards, want to move away from and as I cross one thing off, five more will surely appear.
So, there might be a few repeats from last year and I’m okay with that…
- Actually do my Spanish lessons- okay this is the last year I want to have this goal…I mean really- JUST DO IT!!
- Focus on my children’s books and my short story collection. Focus!
- Continue to seek out volunteer opportunities.
- Invite forgiveness into my life- for others and for myself.
- Do more to nurture my relationships and rid myself of those connections that bring more negativity than joy into my life.
- Muster up some motivation to get back to the gym and back in a more desirable and healthy shape.
- Get things in line for our return in regards to my career and my business.
- ENJOY THIS LAST YEAR OF TRAVEL TO THE FULLEST!!!! Every second, every sight, every experience- drink it up!
Here’s to 32-can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.