Wednesday, June 15, 2011

change o’ plans

I think sometimes people forget that the Wife works to provide us with this opportunity.  I don’t share her tough days, the crap she deals with, the challenges she faces.  I share the weekends and the plans for more weekends. I don’t talk about how she has to work so much during the week so she can even have time to enjoy those weekends-I just show off pictures of the fun stuff.     

This round has been challenging in more ways than one.  Due to some of the work-related challenges, we needed to cancel our trip to Namibia. 

Yeah, it stinks.  Tomorrow is a holiday and to lose a 4 days weekend isn’t fun- especially for the Wife who will be working the whole time.  But, it also isn’t the end of the world. 

We’ve got to leave some destinations for later in life, right? 

So Namibia-you’re not so much canceled as heavily delayed.  We’ll get to you one day, say sometime in the next 10-20 years. 

2 comments:

MJ said...

I'll go with you ladies! Maybe we can also hit Vic Falls again....

MAV said...

Awesome! Let's say around this time of year 2022ish?