Sunday, October 24, 2010

daily glimpse

In an effort to keep us both engaged a little more and to give you a glimpse into our day to day life instead of just our weekend jaunts- I’ve decided to start a daily photo(s) thing. Yay! Exciting isn’t it?

Today’s come from Tokyo’s Narita International Airport. It took me about 10 minutes to actually figure out how to get the door to close and how to flush the toilet.

There were about 4 other “receptacles” outside of the toilet and sink, most of which I could only guess their purpose. I flushed about 3 of them before finding the correct button.

I don't know. I know they really get into their gizmos here, but I don't want to have to read instructions to pee...





Please note there is no flusher in the photos. It actually was on an opposite wall with numerous other buttons. Fun times!

No comments: