Monday, October 25, 2010

open letter

Dear Jet Lag,

So we meet again. It's been a while. I hope all has been well in your world of torturing travelers.

I know you're busy and all, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind easing up just a wee bit today considering I feel like the walking dead.

I know you actually allowed me more than 3 hours of sleep last night . I know that's the most I've had since last Wednesday night and really I'm very thankful. To be fair, I know Thursday night was self-induced.

I also know I've technically got another 4 days before you truly release your grip, but you see I can barely keep my head up right now and I'm seriously debating on the use of toothpicks to hold open my eye lids. I'm sure you'll agree that tiny pointed wooden sticks should never be near one's eyes so you can appreciate the severity of the situation today.

Any little bone you want to throw me would be wildly appreciated.

Sincerely,
MAV

p.s.- Apologies for any misspelled words or incoherency, since you're the cause I'm sure you understand.

No comments: